Child life events
We appreciate your interest in providing a special event for our patients and their families. We are privileged to be able to host entertainment such as individual or group music performances, select celebrity visits, magic shows, interactive children’s craft parties and engaging educational presentations.
Please note that we have strict policies in place to protect our patients’ privacy and well-being. The following guidelines must be adhered to for all events:
- Screening of all visiting donor groups and performers
- Events should be entertaining, educational and/or therapeutic
- Events should be age-appropriate, depending on the target audience. We host events for toddlers, school-age children, “tweens” and older teens
- Emotionally appropriate (non-violent, non-threatening)
- Medically safe (held in smaller groups, with low sound decibel levels)
- Free of religious or political messages
Completion of an application does not guarantee acceptance or scheduling. Once we receive the completed application, we will notify you if your proposed event meets the criteria and fits our current calendar. Please contact our special events coordinator no later than the 20th of each month in order to be considered for the following month.